Hi` friends, today im gonna show you How To Add DISQUS Comments System in Blogger,this is very famous Comments System' it help us realtime posting and updating. By offering a faster, more intuitive experience,and disqus is everyone's favorite way to comment system, powerful and easy to use.
Notification and reply system
The notification system lets people know when they've received a response. Best of all, they can continue the conversation straight from the email.
Inline media embedding
Full integration with media services such as Youtube, Flickr, and more. Attach media such as photos and videos right within the comments.
Fully compatible with mobile websites for commenting while on the go. The default mobile theme is formatted with smartphones, like the iPhone or Android phones, in mind.
So below is a Step by step tutorial on How to install Disqus comment box for Blogger Users.
1. Go to Disqus website and click get started button.
2. Add your Blogger blog details like: URL, website name and short name.
3. Then click done button and select Blogger platform on next page.
4. Download your exisiting blogger blog template on the computer. For this, login into your Blogger account and goto template > edit HTML
5. Don't miss this - Now Check the box of Expand Widget Templates code,
6. Now give path to your template and click on Upload and Continue,
7. After that you will get the message like: Your Blogger template was successfully patched.
8. On the same Blogger page, make sure Expand Widget Templates is checked. Paste the below patched template into the Edit Template area.
9. After pasting the code in you template you need to do one last things is: Go to Settings > Comments and change Comments Default for Posts to -> New Posts Do Not Have Comments
Look at the example below:
Congratulation !! see your post and DISQUS comments system now ready...
Info From : http://disqus.com
Picture From : http://disqus.com